The Way of the Chrism

This picture hangs in my home. As a Mormon it meant something very different to me than it does as a Gnostic, or as a Mystic. As a Mormon, this was a literal man who was sent here to save humanity, and to take away my sins. As a Gnostic, he is just a symbol of the power within my own physical body, and my consciousness, when I choose to live righteously. Righteous living does not mean what it meant when I was a Mormon/Christian either. It is more aligned with the 8 fold path of the Buddhist, practicing right understanding, right thought, right speech, right action, right livelihood, right effort, right mindfulness, and right concentration, that is what living righteously means to me now. When I choose to live this way I am turning the seven sins into the seven virtues. The seven 'sins' are actually hard wired into our brains. They are a part of what we are in this physical reality. Our mission in life it to over come these traits and to rise above our animal nature by turning wrath into peace, greed into generosity, lust into purity of intent, slothfulness into courage, envy into compassion, gluttony into temperance, and pride into humility. All of these traits correspond with one of the seven chakras. Wrath correlates with our root chakra, greed with the sacral chakra, lust with the solar plexus, slothfulness with the heart, envy with the throat, gluttony with the third eye, and pride with the crown chakra. These seven traits served us as an early species. We needed these traits to survive, that is why they are literally hard wired into our limbic brains. However, we are evolving into a higher form of human, which can turn these seven vices into virtues by way of the higher brain, the neocortex and the frontal lobes. Alberto Villoldo in The Illumination Process says, "Too often religion reinforces the neocortex's submission to the primitive limbic brain and its emotionally driven behaviors... The first and most difficult task of the shaman is to break the spell of believing without seeing... This is the stage of awakening. Then she must seek her own initiation. Jesus, after his initiation, said, 'Even greater things than I have done, you shall do.' (John 4:12) As a shaman, you have the potential to bring about your own everyday miracles and draw on your own reservoir of personal power, which will sustain you through unexpected challenges in life." I believe we all have this power within us, which allows us to overcome the primitive brain's programming, but the only one who can reprogram your brain is you, and you can do it through the Chrism within you. The truth is there is no other person who can do this for you; no savior, or guru, can change your 'guilt' into a gift, your 'sin' into service, or your vices into virtues. You must do it all by yourself, which is the 'good news' talked about in the scriptures. 


The Sacred Secretion is 'The Way' Jesus gave us in the New Testament. It is the sacred secret that allows us to reprogram our brain, rebuild our body, and realize our true potential in life. Before I get into 'The Way' Jesus spoke of, I want to define Gnosticism and who is a Gnostic. Gnostics are knowers; they understand a knowledge that cannot be taught nor received from a book. It develops within you. Faith is for those who don't know. Faith is something you have to have if your not sure. Gnosis, knowledge of spiritual mysteries, you have to experience for yourself. This is the secret of the Gnostic, no one comes to true self-hood by being what society, and religions, want you to be nor by doing what society, and religions, want you to do. Gnosticism is not a religion but rather many shared attitudes about life. Gnosticism is direct, personal, and absolute knowledge of authentic truth which is accessible to all human beings and attainment of such knowledge is the supreme achievement of human life. Jesus was a Gnostic, and so am I. 


Aloha ke akua, a special Hawaiian phrase, sums up 'The Way' Jesus talks about in the scriptures. Aloha Ke Akua basically means to acknowledge God in ALL things, to unconditionally love others as ones self, and to live a life of charity, compassion, and forgiveness towards others. It is one of my favorite reminders about the truth of who I am, and who everyone is, for God is within us all, and the Christ is within us all because the Chrism is within us all. Chrism is the Sacred Secretion the 'Way' Jesus spoke of. John 14:4-6, "And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life; no man cometh unto the Father but by me." Matt 7:14, "Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it." Luke 17:21, "Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you." Luke 11:52, Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered." Matt 6:25, "Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?" Matt 6:22, The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light." Gal 2:20, "I am crucified with Christ; nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me;" Matt 6:33, "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." John 5:30, "I can of mine own self do nothing;" John 14:12, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall ye do;" I John 2:27, "But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you; but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth.." I John 1:5, This then is the message, which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all." Numbers 23:19, "God is not a man," Micah 7:8, "...when I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light unto me."  John 8:32, "And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free."

Christ in Greek is Christos meaning anointed, or oil. Christ is the source of energy from which everything emerges. Christ is a fire, an energy, within everyone. "It would be worthless for the Christ to be born one thousand times in Bethlehem if he is not born in our hearts as well. We have to form Christ within ourselves in order to enter through the door unto the triumphant and victorious city on palm Sunday. Christmas is a cosmic event that must be performed in each one of us. The nativity is absolutely individual. It is necessary for the Christ to be born in each one of us." ~ Samuel Aun Weor Tarot and Kabbalah 1978 "The wonder of the Christmas story is that it physically never happened, but in reality it can and does happen if we will consciously raise the oil every month, instead of reading the story, we must become the story." ~ Bill Donahue The Christ story can become real to each of us and it doesn't require us to go to any church meetings, only to sit in meditation, and to turn the seven vices into virtues. I am a follower of Jesus Christ but not of Christianity, or any religion. Being born again to me means birthing the Christ child within us. Jesus is the teacher, Christ is the diploma. I follow Jesus to reveal my Christ Consciousness because Christ is the ultimate state of Consciousness. We can never be 'Jesus' but we can become Christ, and Jesus showed us 'the way'. The Way is narrow, few there are that find it; the way and the kingdom is within us; the key is to enter in yourself, meditation; Christ is in you; if your eye be single your body will fill with light, meditation again; sit in darkness, take no thought, and God will be a light unto you. Simply, this is how you activate the Chrism within you. This oil is healing for your body and your mind. It is the Sacred Secretion; it is the Sacred Secret of old; 


I've been consciously practicing the Sacred Secretion for nine moons now. When the moon is in your sun sign that is the time you can raise this oil and heal yourself. I plan on sharing my experiences with raising the oil in this blog each month. I also have a YouTube channel that I have been using for almost a year now to document my journey of healing using plant medicine, sacred breath work, and through raising this oil. Miracles have taken place in my life, physically, mentally, and spiritually. This is the best thing I have done for my health and happiness, and I want to share it with others. Those who are ready to learn about this oil within them will resonate with what I have to say. For those who are not ready to go down this path, the information I share here will either make you angry, upset, or you will push it away believing it is nonsense. Either way it is received will be right. You cannot make someone understand the truth until they are truly ready to receive it. 

Next time I will share some personal experiences I have had, and what exactly it is that I do each month to raise this precious fluid.

Namaste!

    (copy and paste links)
    My website:
    www.sacredlights.net

    My book:
    www.iamsacredlight.com

    My YouTube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpZXFp40f4k40LYshzXyl2Q?view_as=subscriber

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sacred Secretion

The story of Santa Claus(trum).

The Mystery of Naronia