'Max the Crystal skull' and Me

I first heard about this crystal skull 18 months ago. I went to the the Hay House 'I Can Do It' conference in Denver CO with my sister Moriah. March 29th, 2014, it was the second day of our conference during the afternoon session right after lunch. We went to hear Gregg Bradden talk. The room was very crowded and we tried to sit down three times. Each time we thought the seats were available, we found out they were taken. Finally, we found the seats we were meant to be in. 

A few hours earlier, during the opening sessions of the conference, I had bought a book that caught my eye called Cosmic Connections. It turned out the author, Dr. Cheri ST. Arnauld was sitting right behind me. While we were waiting for our session with Gregg to start I over heard her talking about her book. I turned around and started asking her about it. She showed me a picture of her meeting 'Max the crystal skull'. It was a glorious picture. I had never heard of these crystal skulls before. She said it was shortly after that experience with 'Max' that she wrote the book I had just bought.

Ever since then, I have had the desire to meet Max for myself. Last week, I was on FB and there he was! An Event had popped up in my news feed about Max coming to SLC! I knew I had to be there. Almost exactly 18 months to the day I first learned about him, I was getting to behold him with my own eyes! Saturday, Oct 24th, 2015, I am on my way to see this Crystal skull. I arrived early to ensure a good seat. I was on the front row for the lecture. Joann, it's caretaker, had the most beautiful green aura around her while she told the story of how Max came into her life. Then, at the end she turned the lights down further and her aura changed to a vibrant violet hue. It was beautiful! After she finished speaking, everyone got a turn to touch Max. I was fortunate to go first!



Max is an amazing piece of crystal that was formed by 5 different crystals growing together. You can clearly see the different crystals up close. It is an anomaly. It can't be explained, or more likely won't be explained, how it was carved into a skull by scientists. Joann has had it researched and their answer to her about it's origins was, 'No comment'. Not speaking, says a lot! I have my own crystals sitting on the table with Max and I bought two new crystal skulls that have been charged with Max's energy.  He definitely radiated an amazing charge of vibrations! 

I found the timing incredible too, because I have just recently submitted my own book to Balboa Press, the same company that Dr. Cheri used to publish her book that I had bought that day back in 2014. Coincidence? More like Synchronicity! That is how I would best describe my life, very synchronized! I'm definitely living in the flow! It has been an incredible 18 months. I can't wait to see what will happen in the next 18 months, now that I have had my own encounter with the incredible, Mystical, Crystal Skull named Max!   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sacred Secretion

The story of Santa Claus(trum).

The Mystery of Naronia