The Best Birthday



Sunday June 8th, 2014 saying goodbye to Rich. He is leaving for 3 months to embark on his next adventure in life as a US Marine. But first, he must earn that title at a brutal boot camp.


The second time I channeled a message from mom, it was for me. It was just a few days before my 46th birthday at the end of that long depressing summer. I was going to see my dad before we left for Richards’s graduation from Marine boot camp in San Diego, California. 
             My birthday is 9/11. 9/11/2014 was 'Family Day' for the graduating Marines in Richard's Company. I would finally get to see my son for the first time, after three long months apart, on my birthday! Rich had left for boot camp three days after his high school graduation, 6/8/2014. I missed him beyond words that summer which added to my depression. I couldn’t wait to see him again!
          On Saturday, Sept 6th I was going to visit my dad to ask him for something special for my birthday. I didn’t know how to approach him about it. He was very attached to all of mom’s things. He wasn’t ready to release any of her stuff yet. I had just taken mom's roll top desk in August, which he said I could have; but, I know it was very hard for him to let it go. I didn’t feel like I should be asking for more of her belongings. I understood why he wanted to keep all of her stuff around him. Yet, this was my first birthday without my mom. I really wanted one of the rings she had left to me, a lovely blue sapphire ring, which is my birthstone. I wanted to have that ring with me on our trip to California to wear on my birthday. The ring is just a symbol. I know it is not her love for me; still, it represented her and I really wanted it with me.
          This was Friday afternoon, Sept 5th, time to pick up my kids from school. On my way to the car, I checked the mail box like I always do. There was a precious letter from Rich. Letters from Rich are like gold to me. I appreciate and cherish every single letter we have received. Rich absolutely hates to write, and handwritten letters were our only communication all summer. This one was especially important because I knew he was doing the Crucible that week. I didn’t expect to hear from him at all before we left for California. The Crucible is their toughest week at boot camp, putting eleven weeks of brutal training to the test, over several days, with little food, and little sleep; however if they survive it, they are rewarded with the Eagle, Globe, and Anchor pin. It is given to every new Marine at the top of the last climb, on the last day of the Crucible. Now, they are officially United States Marines.  
          I read that letter from him in the parking lot of my children’s school. It was short. Nevertheless, it touched me so deeply. He said the Crucible would be Tuesday-Thursday that week. As I sat reading his letter, I knew he was already a Marine. It was over! I was extremely happy for him. I broke down crying, bawling actually. I was very pleased for him and very proud of him for accomplishing his dream. At the same time, I had an intense, overwhelming sadness wash over me. I missed my mom. I hadn’t missed her this much since she had passed. I wanted desperately to call her to tell her about Richard. She would have loved to hear about him. I wanted to tell her about the other kids too. They were all doing so well in school, especially Emma whom mom was so close to. I sobbed mixed tears of sadness and joy right there in the car pool line not caring who was watching me cry. As I was sitting there weeping, I felt mom’s presence clearly come to me again. This was the second time I had felt her with me. It was very reassuring. It gave me the courage I needed to have to ask dad the next day if I could have her sapphire ring. I could feel that mom would want me to take it with me for my birthday. I asked mom to speak to dad’s heart to let him know it was okay for me to have it now.
          That night, I poured out my thoughts in my journal, writing about the letter from Rich, missing mom, and feeling her presence come to me in the car. Just like I had experienced before, the impression came to my mind to write a letter. Only this time it was for me, “Dear Myndee, Happy birthday dear. I am just a thought away.....” and there I was, sitting at her desk, writing an incredible letter to myself from my mother in my journal. It was tender, wonderful, sincere, and sweet. She told me many things I was pleased to hear. I’ll share a few of the thoughts from her letter to me. She talked about how time was different for her, she could be with many loved ones at once, she had no pain anymore, she was still learning, and she told me we are connected to each other in a very special way. There was not a bit of judgment from her. She had transcended the ego; it could not get in the way of our communication anymore. She was only Divine Love, Sacred Light, and pure Cosmic, Christos Consciousness. I could feel that was true as well. 
          The next day, I went alone to see my dad. It was during our lunch together when I told him about the experiences I had had with mom the previous day. I didn’t take the letter with me since it was for me. But, I did tell him about it. I told him how nervous I was to ask for something from him that I really wanted for my birthday. It seemed selfish. My eyes filled with tears as I asked him for mom’s ring. At that moment, dad started crying too. He said, “I knew I was supposed to give you something special from your mom for your birthday; but, I didn’t know what it was. I have been trying to think of what she would want to give to you and I couldn’t come up with anything. I am so glad you asked for her ring. It is the perfect gift for your birthday. I really want you to take her ring.” That declaration made me cry even harder. I was overcome with gratitude for mom softening dad’s heart to part with an item of hers. And, I was grateful to my dad for allowing me to take it. He asked to have a copy of the letter from her. I said I would mail him a copy of it first thing when I got home. We went and got the ring together. I knew right where it was, and it fit perfectly. 

             
                My birthday was amazing. It was the best gift to see my son again! Richard was transformed. He was not the young teenager we dropped off that Sunday afternoon three months earlier. He was a man, thin, strong, handsome, and tan; but still my son, my child. It was the best birthday present ever to get to bring him back to our home in UT, after his graduation, for ten days before he moved to VA for more training! 

Rich, me, Mryanda, Stacey, Alex, Micheal, Logan, Brandon, and Randy were able to make the trip to come celebrate with Rich on his amazing accomplishment. Family Day was wonderful as we got to spend the whole day with Rich on the base. 09/11/2014

 Waiting for the Marines graduation to start, 09/12/2014.

It was an incredible experience!

          Having had visions of Jesus, Emma, my grandma Ruby, and then connecting with my mom in very clear ways, there is no doubt in my mind about the Spiritual Plane. It exists. It is just as real as this Physical Plane, and I only felt pure love when they were coming through to me. These experiences have reassured me, we are only Divine Love, Sacred Light, and pure Cosmic Christos Consciousness having a physical experience. When our time here is through we will return into that bright, beautiful, pure white Light of God. 

Namaste!

www.iamsacredlight.com
www.sacredlights.net
www.secretsfromtheuniverse.blogspot.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sacred Secretion

The story of Santa Claus(trum).

The Mystery of Naronia