Illuminated By Sunlight

Our ancestors worshiped the Sun, and they were not that foolish. It makes sense to revere the Sun and the stars, for we are their children.  ~ Carl Sagan   

In January 2015 while attending a study group for A Course in Miracles, which was channeled by Helen Schucman, the teacher told me about another book channeled by the energy of Jesus called The Way of Mastery published by the Shanti Christo Foundation. I had never heard of this book, but I immediately felt it call to my heart. I ordered it the next day. Once I started reading it, it was clear my life was about to change again in a wonderful way. It affirmed what I had already come to believe, that God is only Divine Love and Sacred Light. As we celebrate the Winter Solstice this week and honor the return of the Sun in its journey around the Zodiac, I find my self reminiscing of the time I was illuminated by Sunlight during a sacred meditation from  The Way of Mastery. Even though my experience happened at Easter, anytime of the year would be perfect to do the mediation to connect with our Sacred Sun. Because the Solstice is this week I wanted to share my experience of Enlightenment. 

The Way of Mastery has three sections, The Way of the Heart, The Way of Transformation, and The Way of Knowing. The Way of the Heart has 12 chapters. I read almost a chapter a day, and I couldn’t put it down. At the end of Chapter 10, Jesus gives the reader a challenge. He asks you to choose a date seven weeks away for your day of ‘re-birth’. (This book comes from the energy of Jesus. Read it as if Jesus were the one talking to you.) I like to think of this experience more as a ‘remembering’ for I believe that everything we learn here is already inside of us, and that we are simply remembering what we already know on another level. He asks you to do a unique meditation at sunrise at a special place of your choosing. This is not a religion. There is no dogma. He is just offering a way of being in this world. In this meditation you are confirming your commitment to live from your Sacred Light, your Sacred Self, your Cosmic Christos Consciousness. Jesus asks you to take the next seven weeks and restudy the lessons 1-12, to sit for five or more minutes every day in meditation, and to practice living in those few minutes as if you were living from your Sacred Self, the Cosmic Christos Consciousness within you. How would you share your Sacred Light with the world? How would you live your life differently if you always remembered who you truly are? This is the beginning of the end of the false self’s reign as the master of your life by learning to faithfully follow, and intently listen to, the voice of the Sacred Self within you. In essence, what this means to me is, I am learning to let my Sacred Light lead my Life! It takes practice, patience, and persistence, but anyone can commit to letting their Light Lead their Life. I set my date for the 5th of April, 2015, Easter Sunday. It was exactly seven weeks from the day I read those words in chapter 10. That date felt ideal to me. It was also the morning after the first Blood moon of the year, the first lunar eclipse of 2015. The energy around this date was amazing and perfect. I re-read every chapter and took notes in those seven weeks. I practiced living from my Sacred Self as often as I remembered. I couldn’t wait to see what this morning mediation would bring to me.

Easter morning finally came; it was the perfect day to commit to living from my Sacred Light, my Cosmic Christos Consciousness. Easter is celebrated as the time when the Sun returns to its true power and glory. It has overcome the dark nights of winter to be re-born as the savior of the world. The Light of day and the darkness of night are in ideal balance and harmony, but with each passing day the Sun will over take the night. This is also why Easter follows the spring equinox. It will always be the first Sunday after the first full moon after the spring equinox. Until I left Mormonism, I didn’t understand that there is a direct connection between the Zodiac and our major holidays. Unknown to most Christians, it is really the resurrection of the Sun that we are celebrating when we commemorate Easter. It’s beautifully symbolic. I didn’t share with anyone what I was planning to do. I got up early that morning to experience this beautiful meditation in solitude at our home on our deck. There are majestic mountains in the east and in the west of the Salt Lake Valley. Our deck overlooks these gorgeous mountains and the inspiring valley below them. Sunrises and sunsets are stunning here. It was very pleasant outside that morning, not too cold for an April dawn. As I stood on our deck facing the East with my eyes closed, mediating on this new path I am devoted to following, the sun slowly rose up over the Wasatch Mountains. I could feel the warmth of sunlight gently coming across my body, touching me, with radiant, Sacred Light from our blessed Sun. As I committed to listening to my Sacred Self, and living from the Sacred Light that I AM, there was a crystal-clear feeling of Divine Love and Joy starting to flow throughout my body. Sweet feelings of bliss and elation over took me. Yet, I was calm and tranquil too. Words are not enough to convey the meaning of that moment for me. It felt like the kind of Peace that I had when I was in Jesus’ arms in my vision before the birth of my daughter Emma. I experienced serenity reminiscent of when I joined with my grandma Ruby in our remarkable dream together. There was total harmony and true Joy flowing throughout this body, the mind, my heart, and my Soul. I was one with Creation in that moment. It was pure paradise, standing there in the silence of that glorious Easter dawn! Quiet tears leaked out of my eyes as I opened them. The sun was almost out from behind the majestic Wasatch Mountains. Soon, my family would awaken and want to celebrate Easter with our usual traditions. I deeply desired to remember that exact moment forever. Feeling extreme ecstasy and seeing such exquisiteness in the sunrise, I chose to capture it in a few pictures on my phone. I didn’t want that moment to end. It wasn’t until later that morning that I noticed the tiny orb of sparkling light in the first picture, a close up of which is shown here at the beginning of this post. There is a shimmering little orb of light surrounded by a large red aura in the picture of the golden sunrise. I found it striking, and beautiful, and meaningful. It looks as if the little orb of glistening sunlight is floating towards me. It doesn’t matter to me if it is just a speck of dust caught in the sunlight, if it is a camera malfunction, or if something unearthly was truly captured in this picture. Whichever one it is, that little luminous orb represents what I felt had happened to me in that perfect moment in meditation on that miraculous morning. That experience was very powerful for me. I did feel as if a Sacred Orb of radiant Light had been placed into my heart, igniting the Sacred Light of my Cosmic Christos Consciousness within me, making it burn brighter, clearer, and stronger, taking what was already there present within me and expanding it like that red aura, intensifying it, purifying it, and then encircling me with that Sacred Light. In that blessed moment, I was illuminated by sunlight.

There was definitely a Holy Fire burning within me, which had blessed and consecrated my heart, awakening me from my dreams of illusions. It was unlike anything I had ever experienced up to that point in my life, and my Life has not been the same since that astounding moment. This holy flame within me has blazed an amazing trail before me, guiding me to new experiences and new understandings. It has initiated me with a stronger desire to be of genuine service to others, realizing I AM Sacred Light, I AM; and, so are you. There is no doubt about that for me anymore. We are only Divine Love and Sacred Light! I will always recognize Easter Sunday as the day of my hallowed remembering of who I truly am. It was my ‘resurrection’ into my Sacred Self. It was the ignition of the Sacred Light within me. It was my birth into a higher awareness of the Cosmic Christos Consciousness contained in my Soul. That day, I connected deeply with the profound, endless, limitless, silence within me. I now choose to live the rest of my life from that hallowed space of Sacred Light within. In the Way of Mastery Jesus talks about appreciating this amazing truth about yourself, he says, “You live, yet no longer you, but Christ dwells as you. This is a very real experience to be lived. It is not just a philosophy. It is not just a concept, and it can never be a dogma. There is a mystical translation that occurs in the depth of the soul, which is merely a shifting of where you perceive your sense and source of identity.” (Chapter 4, page 43) That explanation is precisely what happened to me that blessed Easter morning. I had a huge shift in my perception of myself and of my true identity. 

Image may contain: sky
(My favorite picture from the August 21, 2017 Solar Eclipse.)

While doing research into ancient mystery traditions, I came across a book on the internet titled The Lost Light by Alvin Boyd Kuhn. In this book, he talks about Dr. George W. Crile, a noted scientist from the early 1900’s. Dr. Crile found proof of the Sun in each of us; the microcosm and the macrocosm truly are reflections of each other. Quoting from The Lost Light Alvin says, “Near the end of November, 1932, the public press reported the announcement of Dr. George W. Crile, noted scientist of the Cleveland laboratories that he had discovered in the heart of every cell of protoplasm tiny centers or foci of energy which he called “hot points” or “radiogens,” with estimated temperatures of from 3,000 to 6,000 degrees of heat. Protoplasm emitted radiations of various wave lengths, “some as powerful as those emitted by the sun.” “Who would think that there are ‘hot points’ in man and animals on the order of the temperature of the surface of the sun? . . . If one could look into protoplasm with an eye capable of infinite magnification, one might expect to see the radiogens spaced like stars as suns in infinite miniature . . . Without exaggeration the concept may be taken to mean . . . that within the very flesh of man burns the fierce fire of the sun, and that within man’s body glow infinitely small counterparts of the stars. This report, which fell more or less unheeded upon millions of minds, racked with economic fear, at last marks the discovery of the direct point of contact between “science and religion,” of which the world has so long stood in such desperate need. It provides that common ground of a mutual datum on which both can meet with perfect accord at last. For this discovery of modern science posits, after sixteen or more centuries of obscuration, the fundamental authenticity of the solar myth, out of which all religions took their rise. Science has now restored to religion its basic principle, of which it had been bereft by nearly two millennia of ignorance.” Ancient writings carved in stone and paintings on primitive caves show primordial man worshiped the Sun. The sun rise saves mankind, plants, and animals. All life needs the sun. It is the most adored object, and the most recognized symbol among mankind. Religion first came about as Sun worship.

When I was a Mormon, I had no idea that one of the meanings of ‘the son of God’ was actually ‘the Sun’. There are in fact many meanings for that phrase. It wasn’t until I left religion that I learned about the connection of the zodiac to Jesus and his disciples. Jesus is the most recent Sun God, but he was not the first, and he won't be the last. There have been many saviors with the exact same history as Jesus, being born on December 25th, born of a virgin, performing miracles, traveling with twelve disciples, starting a ministry at age 30, teaching for 3 years, and then being crucified on a cross only to be resurrected three days later. This history is the story of the yearly cycle of our sun. (And, it is truly the story of every person as the Zodiac is also within our bodies, not just in the sky. The Christ within us is the Sacred Secretion that takes place every month. The story of baby Jesus, Mary, and Joseph is a story about our beautiful bodies, and I will be writing another post on the Sacred Secretion around the New Year.) The Egyptian God Horus is a perfect example of this as well. Jesus’ story matches Horus’ story, which is the story of our sun. The bible is absolutely connected to the Zodiac, and to Egyptian mythology. I was shocked to learn about this association of Jesus to the literal sun and the stars, but once I studied it, it made perfect sense.

In Alvin Boyd Khun’s essay, Platonic Philosophy in the Bible, he states, “The Bible has been crassly taken for literal truth about living personages on the stage of mortal history. It has been rendered literally and historically. This is the most egregious blunder, the most grandiose error, in all human history, this mistaking of spiritual allegorism for literal human narrative… New research makes it positively clear that the Old Testament narratives are in their entirety rewriting of old Egyptian material, distorted and obscured as it passed through later Hebrew hands, and Egyptian scripture was never historical. It was spiritual symbology, pure and unalloyed. The weirdest phenomenon of history transpired when later ignorance took the Egyptian constructions and converted them into absurd literal narrative. And the thinking of the whole world of the civilized West has thus been based on history that never occurred, and the Christian Church has been founded on a set of miracles that were never performed.” Christianity took over the religion of Paganism. It is the same worship of the Sun, just under a different name. Thomas Paine said, “The Christian religion is a parody on the worship of the sun, in which they put a man called Christ in place of the sun, and pay him the adoration originally paid to the sun.” And, Albert Pike taught, “Humanity has never had but one religion and one worship. This universal light has had uncertain images, its deceitful reflections, and its shadows; but always, after the nights of error, we see it reappear, one and pure like the sun. Astro-theology is a fascinating subject to study. I highly recommend learning more about this connection of religion to the zodiac, the cycles of the sun, and to our bodies. Again from the book, The Lost Light, Alvin continues, “Religion now returns to its place in the sun, because the sun returns to its place in religion. Sunlight builds all things that are the subjects of scientific scrutiny; sunlight is also the Christly excellence in man’s life and body. Science and religion meet at last in the happy glow of sunlight. The Christ in man is a god of solar energy. One is permitted to wonder what would be the amazement of Dr. Crile and his fellow-moderns if it was shown to them that in an old book on the Rosicrucians published about 1872 the following brief sentence has stood in the silence of scientific scorn for nearly seventy years: Every man has a little spark of the sun in his own bosom . . . A spark of the original light is supposed to remain deep down in the interior of every atom.’” So, according to this research, everyone is really, truly, illuminated by sunlight they just don't know it yet! 

             
I am the sunbeam extending from the Sun. I have never left my Source. I am the Sacred White Light Energy creating a rainbow with the use of this body and the mind. However remarkable the rainbow is, it is not who I am. I AM Sacred Light! Before this experience of Enlightenment, igniting my Sacred Light within, my focus was mostly on the rainbow. This rainbow is just an illusion, a dream. It is not real, only the Sacred Light creating the rainbow is real. This Sacred Light can never go out. It is always within me. It is me. And, it is always within you. It is you. The Sacred White Light of the Cosmic Intelligence, or God, and the Sacred White Light of my Cosmic Christed Consciousness, or my Sacred Self, are one and the same Sacred White Light. This was truly the moment when I clearly remembered, and undoubtedly understood by direct experience, that “I and the Father are one” is a statement about me as well as all humanity. In the lecture, The Great Myth of the SUN-GODS, by Alvin Boyd Kuhn, he says, “Our souls are composed of the imperishable essence of solar light! We are immortal because we are Sun-gods...and this light is truly “that light that lighteth every man that cometh into the world”. And when that light shineth clearer and brighter unto the perfect day, then, indeed, we know of a surety that we ourselves are nucleated of that same glorious essence of combined intellect and spirit. Then we know that we ourselves are the Sun-gods and that the ancient allegory is not a “myth”, but the very essence of our own Selfhood.” The truth is we are Magnificent Life made only of Divine Love and Sacred Light. Most of us have just forgotten this certainty. This was the beautiful day of my identification with, and deep understanding of, the blessed assurance that I AM Sacred Light, I AM! And, so are you! May you all have a blessed Winter Solstice and spend time connecting  to our amazing, glorious Sun!

Blessed Be!
Namaste!

(copy and paste links)
www.iamsacredlight.com
www.sacredlights.net
www.secretsfromtheuniverse.blogspot.com

My YouTube Channel Sacred Light ~ Talking about my experience with the Sacred Secretion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kvgtQHdi1E&t=4s






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sacred Secretion

The story of Santa Claus(trum).

The Mystery of Naronia