Wishes Fulfilled

Tribute to Wayne Dyer RIP 1940-2015
I took this picture from my deck the morning after he continued on his journey to the next great adventure. Aug 30th 2015 7:59 am This picture shows exactly what I think we see when we die, a beautiful bright Light; the Sacred Light of which we have always been but just didn't always remember while we were in the physical body. Wayne remembered; and, he tried to wake up as many of us as he could while he was using a body. 

     This is a part of the Introduction of my book titled Sacred Light that will be out around Christmas time, inspired by Wayne.

  1. The truth of who I am and the truth of who you are is the most powerful and important knowledge we possess. Yet, most of us don’t remember this truth. The truth is that we are only Sacred Light and Divine Love. I didn’t remember this truth until recently.
  2. I think of earth life like the crystal prism that hangs in my entryway. Twice a year when the sunlight comes through my entryway window at just the perfect angle, it strikes that crystal prism creating beautiful rainbows all across the room. We are like the sunlight that shines through my crystal prism. We are all truly Sacred Light, which descends down to earth to use a body and have a physical experience. What religion has called ‘the fall’, I believe, is the natural lowering of our vibration to exist, for a while, in a physical body. When our Sacred Light, our Christ Consciousness, our Soul, enters the body and uses the mind, it is like when sunlight enters a crystal prism. The light going through the crystal is divided into the seven colors of the rainbow. White goes in, a rainbow comes out. Just like when we see a rainbow in the sky; the sunlight has become many colors. ‘The one’ becomes the many.
  3. We are all ‘the One’; but, in this physical existence, we focus on the many; we focus on the rainbow, the illusion. We forget who we really are. We forget this truth about all of us. Our awareness is centered on the physical senses and the physical differences that we see in each other; until, we are awakened. The mind and the body function as this crystal prism; it is through the mind that we are divided into many. It is through the mind that we can bring the many back into ‘the One’. Change must first happen at the level of the mind in order for us to remember the true Sacred Light of which we are created.
  4. When we die, we continue on as the Sacred Light and Divine Love which we have always been. “I and the Father are one.” is a statement Jesus made in John 10:30. It is a statement about all of us. We truly are all one with God. This makes us very powerful! This power manifests from within us when we remember, acknowledge and live this truth about what we are; that, we are only Sacred Light and Divine Love. Our quest in life is to be aware of this before we die.
These are the lyrics to my favorite song; and, I can't hear it without thinking of this great man who taught us all so much about the truth of who and what we really are; that we are only Love and Light. 

In memory of Wayne Dyer.
     
I AM LIGHT
by India Arie

I am Light, I am Light!

I am Light, I am Light!

I am not the things my family did; I am not the voices in my head; I am not the pieces of the brokenness inside! 


I am Light, I am Light! I am Light, I am Light! 


I am not the mistakes that I have made or any of the things that caused me pain. I am not the pieces of the dream I left behind. 


I am Light, I am Light! I am Light, I am Light! 


I am not the color of my eyes; I am not the skin on the outside; I am not my age; I am not my race. My Soul inside is all Light, all Light, all Light, all Light! 


I am Light, I am Light! I am Light, I am Light! 


I am divinity defined; I am the God on the inside; I am a star, a piece of it all. I am Light!


Wayne knew this truth about who he was and taught so many of us the truth about who we really are. He taught me to change my perspective, "change the way you look at things and the things you look at change". He taught me to follow my heart and to do what I love. He was a tremendous inspiration to me when I started writing my book this year. He said, "doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life". He taught me to expect Miracles, to allow, to be open, to be ready and to be willing to receive them. I will be forever grateful that I was able to hear him speak in 2014 at the Denver I Can Do It conference, read and own many of his books and CD's and truly take his teachings to heart. They changed my life. No doubt he is continuing on his way as the Sacred Light and Divine Love he has always been and always extended to others while he was here, living the dream. RIP; God be with you; we will miss you Wayne!


     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sacred Secretion

The story of Santa Claus(trum).

The Mystery of Naronia